Hiatus

It's been almost 5 years since I've posted here. 2015 was very busy, while I was breeding fish I didn't have anything to post. I wasn't participating in a BAP program so wasn't forced to write articles so I didn't make time to do so. 2016 saw me shutting down the fishroom to sell our house and move to northern WI. That was supposed to be a short process with a quick turnaround of selling our house and buying a new one, but it wasn't. We finally closed on a new house in late August and as of this week I have 30 aquariums bubbling away awaiting new residents to be procured at this weekend's WAKO show. It's good to be back.

Comments

  1. Hi there,
    I manage an Open Access (free to read) biomedical journal. One of our research authors wishes to reproduce a figure from your web site in their article. Are any kinds of permission required? The article is published under a CC-BY license and we are a not for profit company.
    Many thanks
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts