MAS Fish-O-Ramma - 1/12/14

Looks like I'll be bringing some things along to the MAS Swap. Here's a list of what I might bring, all are limited to 1 or 2 groups & some I'm not decided on yet, so if you're interested in something send me a message.

Ameca splendens

Xiphophorus xiphidium Rio Purificacion
Lyretail swords, brick red - short-fin males are albino geno
Girardinus metallicus (possibly all females, 1 is a possible male)
Characodon lateralis Los Berros
Black Moscow Guppies
Endlers
Apisto cf alacrina F1
Sciaenochromis fryeri Albino 1m/3f group
Xystichromis phytophagus breeding group
Male Pseudotropheus saulosi
Male Gephyrochromis lawsi
Cherry Shrimp

Live Foods:
Microworms
Wingless Fruit Flies
Redworms

I also have a 55 gal tank, tops, & stand. $125 OBO pre-pay via paypal only... I'm not dragging it along if it's not paid for. Very clean, water tested in November and will test again before selling. Pics available.

Comments

Popular Posts