It's that time again

It's fall again, I started cleaning the fishroom on Monday.  I did water changes for the first time in a long while.  Started hatching eggs.  BBS is hatching.  I stopped at home depot and replaced my shop lights with 2 T5 fixtures.  Seriously, that brand of shoplight should be taken off of the market as there were a number of reviews on depot's website that had the same problem I did- dead ballasts within 2 years.  T5s are a little more energy efficient, which is a good thing.  Have to get them hung yet.  I lost very few fish over the summer, which is amazing as I fed a total of 4 times and did 1 set of water changes from April until now.  Definitely not the way to keep fish happy and healthy.  $ for new fish this year will be tighter than ever, so I'll be concentrating on what I have and doing a good job rasing my current fish and trying to coax some of them to breed. 

Comments

Popular Posts